Spaghetti al Pomodoro
Spaghetti al Pomodoro (serving 2-3 people)
- Divella Spaghetti 320g – 11oz
- Divella Peeled tomatoes 800g
- Cirio Extra virgin olive oil 30 g
- Garlic 1 wedge
- Basil as you need
- Salt as you need
- To prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce, start by preparing the sauce. In a pan, pour the Cirio extra virgin olive oil together with the peeled garlic wedge and divided in half, so you can eliminate the center to make the perfume more delicate.
- After 2 minutes of cooking over a high flame, add the Divella peeled tomatoes.
- Season with salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook for at least 1 hour on very low heat: the sauce will simmer gently.
- Stir occasionally. After the indicated time, remove the garlic and pass the tomatoes to the vegetable strainer, to obtain a smooth and homogeneous puree.
- Transfer the sauce back to the pan, turn on the very low heat and add the basil leaves.
- After a few minutes you can turn off the sauce and keep warm. At this point you just have to cook the pasta in abundant boiling salted water
- Drain the spaghetti al dente directly in the sauce and stir for a few moments on a high flame to mix everything
- Your spaghetti with tomato sauce is ready, you just have to serve it and garnish with fresh basil and don’t forget do shave some Latteria Soresina Parmigiano Reggiano and you will feel like in Italy!!!
- Cibus Direct