Spaghetti with Garlic, Oil and Hot Pepper
The simplicity of this first course, revisited with Divella hot pepper spaghetti.
Spaghetti with garlic, oil and hot pepper are among the classics of Italian culinary tradition that we wanted to repeat with taste and imagination.
- Hot pepper spaghetti 400 g.
- Extra virgin olive oil, 50 g.
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Put the hot pepper spaghetti in salted water and cook;
- Chop the parsley until it reduces to a minced; meanwhile lìolio heated in a pan where you are going to fry the garlic;
- Drain the spaghetti and pour them into the pan; sautee for a few minutes with the cooking water and flavored with parsley.
Serve and enjoy!
- Cibus Direct