Assassina Spaghetti Sauce
Today we propose you a simple recipe typical of Bari, Assassina Spaghetti sauce.
Not a simple plate of pasta with tomato sauce, but a rich and tasty dish that amazed everyone for his goodness.
- Spaghetti Ristorante 8, 350 gr.
- Tomato Passata, 350 ml.
- Clove of garlic, 1
- Fresh Chili, as you need
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 spoon
- Salt, as you need
- In a saucepan, combine 2 ladles of tomato sauce with 2 ladles of water and boil;
- In a large iron pan arrange the uncooked spaghetti and toast for a few minutes, then add the oil, garlic and fresh chili into pieces; leaving it brown again for another 3 minutes;
- Add 2 ladles of tomato sauce diluted in boiling; leaving softly thepasta before removing garlic and chilli. With a wooden spatula spread the pasta along the edges to create a space in the center and, later, pour a ladle of thick sauce and then adding another ladle of gravy diluted.
- Bring the spaghetti at the center of the pan, repeating the maneuver until the noodles are cooked, it is important to touch the noodles as little as possible and to work on the edges of the pan;
- Add another ladle of thick sauce, raise the temperature and without touching spaghetti, let it cook for a few minutes without being afraid to burn everything; turn off the flame and distribute the pasta in individual dishes, taking care to distribute the pasta below slightly burnt in all the dishes.
- Cibus Direct