A signature dish of Italian cuisine, which everyone wins from the first forkful.
Bucatini, bacon, pepper and pecorino romano: strong and simple flavors at the same time for a unique and inimitable first course. Sugo all'amatriciana also known as traditional Italian pasta sauce made with guanciale, tomato, and perorino cheese from Amatrice and in some variations with onions added.
- Bucatini 400 gr.
- Peeled Plum Tomatoes 300 gr.
- Pecorino Cheese 80 gr.
- Onion 1/2
- Cheeck Lard 150 gr.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (as you need)
- Salt (as you need)
- Hot Chili Pepper (as you need)
1. Thinly slice the onion with the bacon and put it in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil. When browned, add the tomatoes to the pan, chopped seedless;
2. Season with salt and plenty of pepper; continue to cook on high heat for some minutes, until the mixture is cooked but not mushy;
3. Cook the pasta in plenty of lightly salted water and when they are cooked in the right time, drain and mix with the sauce and pecorino romano.
- Cibus Direct