accheri Napoletani 80 with clams, confit tomatoes and cannellini beans Divella
A delicious recipe: Paccheri Napoletani 80 with clams, confit tomatoes and cannellini beans Divella!
- Divella Paccheri Napoletani, 400 g
- Cannellini beans, 1 box
- Clams, 600 g
- Datterini tomatoes, 6
- Salt & Pepper, as you need
- Oregano, as you need
- White wine, as you need
- Garlic, 1 slice
- Chili Pepper, 1
- In a pan fry garlic, oil and chilli, add the clams, cook for five minutes, blend with white wine, cover the pot and wait for the clams to open. At the meantime, take the box of cannellini beans Divella, add some cooking water and blend until a delicate cream is obtained.
- Cut the datterini tomatoes into two, add salt, pepper and oregano and cook in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180 °. In a plenty pan of salted water, cook the Divella Neapolitan paccheri, drain it al dente and complete the cooking with the cream of cannellini, the clams and a drizzle of oil.
- Place your delicious first in a plate and garnish with the Datterini cherry tomatoes confit.
- Cibus Direct