Mafaldine with anchovies, garlic and chili pepper
An irresistible and always impressive first course.
It is simple to make and is delicious, suitable for last minute dinners.
- Mafaldine Divella 400 g.
- Divella peeled tomatoes 500 g.
- Black olives 70 g.
- 8 anchovy fillets in oil
- Chili peppers
- Cheese from sheep's milk
- Bread crumbs
- Brown the garlic, peeled after, in 4 tablespoons of oil. Just off golden, add the chopped parsley and put out the fire;
- In salted water cook the pasta al dente, drain and season with oil flavored;
- Cook for about ten minutes, the pulp of the tomatoes cut into strips in 3 tablespoons of olive oil, along with the anchovies and the chopped olives and pepper. Pour the sauce over the pasta, mix and place it into a buttered casserole dish;
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese and 2 bread crumbs and bake at 200 degrees about; for twenty minutes.
- Cibus Direct