Pasta and beans
A protein and tasty dish as few.
There are many variations of this recipe, we suggest it is especially in its more traditional version, with the addition of bacon.
- Cranberry Beans, 400 g.
- Celery, 1 coast
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Onion
- Grated Parmesan cheese, 80 g.
- Extra virgin olive oil, 4 tablespoons
- Ditali, 350 g.
- Raw Ham, 120 g.
- Prepare the sauce with celery, carrots, onion, raw ham and heat everything with the oil in a skillet;
- When it begins to sizzle, add the beans and cook for a few minutes; add a little broth and let cook for another 20 minutes;
- When the pasta is cooked, add to the creamy mixture and mix well. Your pasta and beans is ready to be served!
- Cibus Direct